Once an order comes into Sweet - whether it has been submitted by a customer through your B2B Customer Portal or you manually created it for the customer yourself - it needs to be processed. That means these steps need to be taken:
- Verify that the products are, in fact, in stock and shippable.
- Approve the order (not applicable if you created it for the customer yourself).
- Process the payment(s) on the order. [Payments functionality is in development]
- Package and ship the order.
- Mark the order received or ensure customer marked the order received
For additional detail, see these articles: