You can add new customers by navigating to the Relationships tab on the left nav bar, clicking on Customers and +New Customer, as shown in the below steps
1. Add a new customer from the Customers page by first clicking on +New Customer
2. Fill out your customer's information on the new customer page. The only required field is the account name.
3. Update your customer's address information. If you are unable to add the customer's address, you may face warnings when creating orders for the customer*.
4. Select available days for ship / delivery schedule for the customer. This section of the customer edit page is only active if you are using the "Ship" or "Delivery" date feature described here.
- Sweet calculates shipping and taxes on orders based on your customers' locations. Therefore, if a customer's address is blank or incomplete, you may encounter warnings during the ordering process.