Product and Customer Import
We are currently offering complimentary “white-glove” assistance with your importing of products and customers into Sweet. To take advantage of this limited-time offering, you will need to provide our onboarding experts with excel or csv files with your product and customer details.
Typically, it is best to export all* of your items and customers from your accounting platform. This is especially crucial if you will be using one of Sweet’s accounting system integrations, e.g., QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop.
Below are instructions on how to export products and customers from accounting platforms we have integrations for.
- Item List: Here's how to download it: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1458771-import-or-export-list-data-in-quickbooks-online
- Customer Contact List: Here's how to download it: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1458771-import-or-export-list-data-in-quickbooks-online
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Please select ALL COLUMNS on both reports. This is especially important for the customer contact list so that we can make sure we don't miss any customer information you've inputted
- Item List: Here's how to download it: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1501825-import-export-csv-files
- Customer Contact List: Open the customer contact list from reports and export it: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1432234-print-a-customer-contact-list
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Please select ALL COLUMNS on both reports.
*If preferred, you can edit your item and customer list down prior to providing it to us. However, you’ll want to ensure you leave all the products and customers which you also want in Sweet.
If you have any issues with the above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a team member will get back to you shortly.