The Sweet x Shopify integration is currently in beta phase.
The integration allows you to manage your inventory in one place, and view your Shopify sales orders alongside your wholesale orders. You can make Shopify order and payment adjustments in Sweet, ensuring your data is streamlined in one place.
SETTING UP YOUR SWEET - SHOPIFY INTEGRATION
Go to "Configurations>Integrations" and click on the "+ Add" Button to add the Shopify integration
Go to your Shopify store and log in and follow the below instructions:
Generate credentials from the Shopify admin
Before you can authenticate a private app to Shopify, you need to generagte the required credentials from the Shopify admin of the store that you want to connect with your app.
To generate the required credentials:
- From you Shopify admin, go to Apps.
- Click Manage private apps.
- Click Create new private app.
- In the Description section, enter a Private app name.
- In the Permissions section, select the area of the store that you want the app to be able to access.
- When you're done, click Save. The API key and password for your app are now displayed on screen.
After you have the required credentials, the private app can access your store's data.
When you have generated the API Key, Shopify Password and the Shopify Host you can enter them into your Sweet / Shopify Integrations fields:
Here are what the settings will do:
Overwrite Shipping Cost in Sweet - This will overwrite any shipping costs in Sweet
Send Transactional Emails from Sweet - Outgoing communications related to the order states will be sent out to your customers
Shopify API Key - You will need to get this API key from Shopify
Shopify Password - You will need to get this password from Shopify
Shopify Host - This is the URL of your store:
Shopify Order Number Prefix - For your orders that come from Shopify, you can add a customized prefix, this will show up on the sales order forms in Sweet
Default stock location - This is where your Shopify orders will pull stock from by default
Parent account - The Account under which your Shopify orders will be nested in your sales order history in Sweet
Shipping category - The default shipping category that will be assigned to all Shopify orders
Default shipping method - The default shipping method that will be assigned to your Shopify orders. This shipping method can be configured in "Configurations" in Sweet
Default tax zone - You can set up a default tax zone in Sweet and have your Shopify orders match the zone
Default tax category - You can set up a default tax category in Sweet and have your Shopify orders match the zone
Last sync time - This tells you the time of your last sync between Sweet and Shopify
SETTING UP WEBHOOKS
- Login into admin panel
- Click Settings
3. Click Notifications
4. Scroll down and create webhooks
CREATING WEB HOOKS
To create a web hook, you will need to add, in the format JSON, the following 7 URLs to the relevant fields:
- Customer creation - https://sid-prod.herokuapp.com/shopify/customer_callback
- Customer update - https://sid-prod.herokuapp.com/shopify/customer_callback
- Product creation - https://sid-prod.herokuapp.com/shopify/product_callback
- Product update - https://sid-prod.herokuapp.com/shopify/product_callback
- Order creation - https://sid-prod.herokuapp.com/shopify/order_callback
- Order update - https://sid-prod.herokuapp.com/shopify/order_callback
- Order cancellation - https://sid-prod.herokuapp.com/shopify/order_callback
The integration will help you keep track of your Customers, Products, Orders and Inventory. Take a look at the table below as to how the sync works: