Within the Sweet application you can receive and process payments for one or more orders for a single customer.
You can easily receive payments, generate refunds, and keep a credit on a customer to be applied to future orders.
To receive a payment, please follow the below steps:
- Go to Payments under Transactions > click on + New Payment
2. Add the Customer name to the "Customer Name" field
3. Select a payment method from the dropdown "Payment Method" box. Click here to learn more about creating payment methods.
4. Check the orders / invoices that you wish to apply payment to and check the "Amount" field is populated with the total amount (this is automatically calculated from the orders / invoices that you have selected to pay), click on the "Apply" box to apply payment to the account
Processing a refund can be done in the following steps:
- Go to "Payments" and select the payment you would like to refund.
2. Click on "Refund" at the bottom of the page
3. A window will pop up, you can decide an amount to refund and to which order you want to apply the refund. In addition you have the option of adding the reason. In order to process the refund, please click on the "Refund" button.
4. Refunds will appear at the bottom of the page associated to the account payment: