1. Click on Standing Orders under Transactions on the left-hand side.
2. Then, click on +New Standing Order on the upper right hand corner.
3. Then, you will be directed to the page below. You have to fill-up the necessary fields:
*Name - is the name of your standing order
*Account - is your customer's name. You can click on the drop down arrow to choose your customer.
*Shipping Method - you can also click on the drop down arrow to choose your shipping method, if you have set-up any.
*Start - is the date that you want the standing order to begin
*End - is the date that you want the standing order to end. You can choose between Never, After or By using the drop down arrow. If you choose After, it will ask for the number of occurrences and if you choose By, it will ask for the specific date.
*Frequency - for frequency, you can choose between Daily, Weekly or Monthly.
*Action - you can choose None, Create or Remind using the drop down arrow. It will also ask for the number of days and the time that you want the order to be created or reminded of in advance
Then put a tick on the Submit box. It will also ask for the number of days and the hours before cut-off time that you want the order submitted in advance.
You can also put a tick on the Auto approve orders box if you don't want to manually go in to each and every order to approve them.
4. When you scroll down a little bit you will see the page below.
*Skip button allows you to skip a standing order if your customer wishes to cancel an order for a certain day, week or month.
*Enqueue button allows you to put the cancelled order back.
Choose the items included in the standing order form the drop down menu, indicate the quantity then click on +Add.
After adding all the items needed, click on Update.
5. After creating a standing order, you can go to Standing Order Schedules to view all standing orders you have created.
In the Standing Order Schedules page, you can also Skip, Create or Submit an order.