If you don't have a Business account with PayPal yet, follow the steps below:
1. Go to Paypal's Business account sign up page (link)and create your account.
2. Once the account is created, click on the triangle next to its email address, then "Profile".
3. The "API Credentials" tab will provide your API credentials. If this tab is blank, try refreshing the page.
If you already have a Business account with PayPal, follow the steps below:
1. Sign in to PayPal, then click "Profile" and then (under "Account Information" on the left), click "API Access".
2. On this page, select "Option 2" and click "View API Signature". The username, password and signature will be displayed on this screen.
1. Go to Configurations -> Payment Methods -> click on +New Payment Method.
2. Choose PayPalExpress from the Provider drop-down field, fill-up the Name field and make sure that the Active button is on. Click Save.
3. After saving, you should see the page below:
To find the credentials described below. See this Paypal article.
a. Login - is your PayPal username
b. Password - is your PayPal password
c. Signature - is found in the "API Credentials" tab for the Business account on PayPal
d. [Optional] Logo URL for logo shown on paypal payment confirmation page - is the link of the logo you wish to use on the PayPal payment confirmation page
e. Require users to have a PayPal account to check out - lets you choose whether you require your customers to have a PayPal account to check out their items
f. Default PayPal landing when users click on PayPal button - lets you choose whether you want your customers to log-in to their PayPal account or show them a form where they can enter their credit card information and possibly sign-up for a PayPal account (depending on whether a PayPal account is required)
g. Test mode - lets you test PayPal as a payment method first prior to making it live for your customers to use.